Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Favorite Things

So, Christmas is upon us and I have found some wonderful gift ideas, products and deals that I thought you might want to look at for yourself or for others!  You can even print this list out and leave it in a conspicuous area for your significant other to find (maybe you should highlight your favorite items from this list).  Some items are steals, some are splurges....enjoy!  



So this is the gift idea that I am most excited about!  I love fragrances, but I hate to commit to an entire bottle of something in the store because it gets confusing to smell so many different things in one sitting.  With this sampler you get ten sample sizes of Sephora’s favorite/most popular fragrances and you even get an atomizer to use with them.  Then, when you have tried them all and picked your favorite there is a gift card in the package that you can use to get the full size bottle at the Sephora store!  How ingenious is that?!? 


These eyeliners are my new obsession.  I got sucked into a QVC promo for them and begged my husband to purchase them for me (I was sick and in bed, not up to getting my computer or phone out to place the order myself).  If you think that a collection of 10 eyeliners is overkill, you might be right you’re dead wrong!  These eyeliners do not smear or run and they are so pretty.  I love the shades and I have actually used all but one of them, surprisingly.  I’m just overjoyed that at the end of the day it is still in place and not halfway down my face!

3. Tria
So this one is definitely a splurge and it is not for everyone, but it is still one of my favorite things.  It is an at home laser hair removal system and it really works!  I have had mine for about 6 months now and I’m seeing exciting results.  I’ll tell you the good and not-so-good about it.  It only really works well if you have pale skin and dark hair, which I have.  It is not pain free, but it is definitely no worse than waxing.  It does take time to see results.  Like I said, I’ve had mine for about six months and you are supposed to use it every other week.  I only remember to use it about once a month (so I’ve done about 6 treatments, maybe 8) and I now have thinner and softer hair growth.  I expect to be “hair-free” in about 6 more months and I’m seriously going to try to start using it every other week, as directed.  It’s a big investment but I think it is totally worth it if you are committed to using it and if you meet the pale skin/dark hair requirement.


I’m a jewelry junkie!  I’ve become slightly obsessed with this necklace from Stella and Dot, probably because it is on the cover of my catalog and I see it all the time.  I saw a girl wearing it with jeans and a white t-shirt and she looked so polished and then , of course you can wear it with a dressy outfit to just take it to the next level! 

I WANT THIS!  I haven’t actually tried this product so I can’t gush about the functionality of it, but it is so pretty!  I think it would make me very excited to put my make-up on everyday.  It is also such a great deal at $52, when the regular retail price would be $505 if each item were purchased separately.  The best part is that when the make-up is gone you can use the case as a jewelry box-does that make this a green product?

I can’t wait for these!  They have ten sets that are $10 each which will be great for stocking stuffers, friend gifts, teacher gifts, or just for yourself!  I’ve got my eye on the Tarte mascara and primer due, the Stila lip palette and the Sephora travel brush set.  Buyer Beware: These deals are available while supplies last and start at 11:59 PST online.


These are available on Black Friday in store and online!  Now, I know that Old Navy jeans are not the most exciting thing out there, but you know how every year there is a new style of jeans that you want to try?  This is your opportunity!  I always get some really trendy style for really cheap and wear them for the season, then if the trend sticks around (like skinny jeans for instance) I might buy a nicer pair later.  I’ve got my eye on The Rock Star Jegging this year in that fabulous royal blue color!

8.  GNC Women’s Vitamins
Yep, vitamins.  This is the best time of year to start taking vitamins if you aren’t already taking them.  Our immune systems are working overtime, we are working overtime to get ready for the holidays, and let’s face it, Christmas candy is not a food group.  I take GNC Women’s Active vitamins and love them.  


9. John Wind Jewelry
Like I said, I’m a jewelry junkie!  This jewelry designer is one of my favorites because his work looks modern and vintage at the same time.  He makes these great little charms that can be added to some of his pieces and there are new charms every season.  I guess it still technically fits into the “costume” jewelry category, but I feel like I could pass it down to others because it is so classic.


Of course this is on my list!  If you haven’t tried our new skincare line, this is the perfect time.  Our line consists of five products that work together to give you healthier and younger looking skin.  We incorporated anti-aging ingredients that are backed by quality research into formulations that work well with all skin types.  We designed it to be easy to use- 3 steps in the morning, 3 steps at night and a once weekly treatment.  We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.  It makes a great Christmas gift too!






















No comments:

Post a Comment